- 15:30: We will leave Valencia, ( Meeting Point Blasco Ibañez 111)
- We will arrive at 16:00 at the El Saler Beach
- Picnic, Beach volley, games, siesta etc… ( see below what to bring)
- Around 19:00: We will go to the Boat in the Albufera.
- Some beers and Boat riding
- 20:00 the BOAT RIDE,
- and the SUNSET, EXACTLY WHEN WE ARE IN MIDDLE OF THE LAKE.
- (It is not typical 30 minutes boat Ride, we can stay as long we want, do party etc…)
- And when we will come back almost, at 21:30 – 22:00,
What to Bring:
- For Beach: The Beach stuff (Bathing Suits, Suncream, Picnic Stuff, Food and DRINKSSSS)
- For Boat: DRINKS
- Bus from Valencia – Albufera – Valencia = 7 euros
- Boat Ride = 5 euros
- Total 12 euros
- we have just 100 places for the bus and boat. So buy it fast.
- where to buy tickets:
- In language Exchange meetings OR Online:
Language Exchange meetings:
- Monday (20:00 – 23:30): Bigben, plaza Honduras 36
- Tuesday (20:00 – 23:30 : Upper Club, Gran vía marques del turía 40
- Thursday (20:00 – 23:30: Bigben, plaza Honduras 36
- Friday (23:30 – 01:00) Umbracle
More info, how to reserve etc.: http://www.valencialanguageexchange.com/albufera-sunset-beach/?fbclid=IwAR1wPiLx9xdDTVBpvRbd4pbNuHplkZXCGg51jieLIh55L9seMIt0hIgsv8Q