Come and join us for Japanese <> English Language exchange every alternate Saturday. The aim is to mix you in groups to practice and improve conversational English/Japanese. Our members come from all over the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(1) This is not a Singles/Dating event. You should not attempt to exchange any personal contact information with other members. Please do not embarrass members by asking them for their Facebook or any contact information. If you are found breaching this condition you will be asked to leave and you won't be allowed to join future events.
The focus of this group is to improve English and Japanese conversation. If you receive random unsolicited facebook (or other) friend request from other members please report it to the organizer, Our aim is to make this event a safe place to exchanging Japanese-English.
(2) All members must follow the organizer's directions as they are acting in the best interest of the whole group. Please come and inform the organizers if any member is impolite, rude, asking for Facebook, (any contact details) or acting in a way which is against the spirit of the group.
(3) You will be asked to change seats and move to different tables or new people will be moved to your table to give you the opportunity to speak with a variety of different people. Please do not to change seats by yourself. If you would like to change your seat, please let the Organizer's know. Note: You cannot choose where you would like to sit. People who come in groups or couples will be asked to sit at separate tables.
(4) Every member is required to buy a drink to support the venue. The venue has been generous to let us organize these events every week. The hotel serves Alcohol, Soft Drinks and selected hot drinks (coffee and hot chocolate). They serve some great finger food as well.
(5) We offer you no guarantee that you will meet a native Japanese or a native English speaker. This depends on the number and mix of people who attend the event. If you are a native Japanese speaker and there are not many native English speakers we will mix you up with other tables, to practice English.
(6) If your native language is neither English nor Japanese, we cannot guarantee you the exchange. To keep things fair the focus (and priority) is for native English and Japanese speakers to meet each other.
I hope you enjoy our events and have a great time. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Global AmbassadorView Profile