Naples Pioneer in collaboration with Sesto Continente Tours will be hosting a simple hike at FAITO MOUNTAIN.
Please read below carefully and it's also posted here:
An expert hiking guide will lead you through the Faito forest, in a panoramic and nature-rich atmosphere. At the end of this beautiful itinerary will follow a delicious tasting.
The whole event will be held in English with the possibility to ask questions in Italian. From the cablecar station, we will head for the mountain peak. The cablecar ride is one of the most exciting attractions of Mount Faito. In just 7 minutes from station in Piazza Unità d'Italia, you arrive at the altitude of 1000 meters. The only trip in the "Panarella" releases an incredible adrenaline rush for the breathtaking beauty of the landscape that can be admired during the transfer.
The tasting includes :
- Bolognese Mortadella
- Pancetta paesana
- Grilled vegetables
- Buffalo canestrato
- Pecorino of the cilento
- Gragnano wine glass
- Bruschette with pistachio cream, truffle cream and dried tomatoes
The cost of event includes:
• The cableway’s ticket (round trip)
• Initial briefing with a bottle of water (0.5 l). The briefing will be in Italian and English
• The walk with authorized multilingual expert hiking guide
• Naples Pioneer membership card
• The payment is required beforehand and must be made to the following account number :
BAN IT44 M076 0103 4000 0006 4378 110
CIN M ABI 07601 CAB 03400 N.CONTO/ ACCOUNT NUMBER 000064378110
intestazione / notehead 6° Continente sea center di Zurolo Maurizio e soci sas
• Once the payment is made on the account number send a whatsapp message of payment to the following number. We will then verify the payment (whatsapp 3485655470)
• Weather: In Case Of Adverse Weather Conditions The Event Will Not Be Canceled But Postponed To The Following Date According To The Weather Forecast
• Level Of Difficulty :Turistic
• Difference In Height :130 Mt
• Path Length:8 Km Round Trip
• Maximum Altitude: 1261 Mt
• Recommended Clothing : Wear Several Layers Of Clothing, Comfortable Shoes, Raincoat, Hat, Scarf, Gloves, Sunglasses
• Food: In Case Of Particular Food Intolerances Communicate The Problem At Least 3 Days Before.
• Meeting point: 6° Continente sas Sede Piazza Unità d'Italia, 21 80053 Castellammare di Stabia - NA (Tel/Fax (+39) 081 - 18 37 29 54; mobile 320 077 61 54;mail email@example.com)
• Time: 10:00 am. Maximum punctuality is recommended. At 10 am the registration of the participants will start and will follow the briefing. Time starting from the meeting point 10 30.
• Duration of the walk: 3 hours and 30 minutes
• Maximum number of participants: 16 people
• Info: whatsapp: 3485655470 / messenger (Naples Pioneer FB Page)
The admission fee will be 35 euros . Attendees who are not Pioneer members will need to pay an additional five euros (40 euros). The five euros will go towards your 20 euro annual Pioneer membership.
For those only visiting Naples the ticket price is only 35 euros and does not include a membership card
The card is valid for 1 year and costs 20 euros . The 20 euros can be divided into 4 payments of 5 euros each.
The membership card provides pre-registration at all events. In addition, members will receive a discount and advanced notification by email of all Pioneer events and initiatives.
Global AmbassadorView Profile