Join us at ACMI Cafe & Bar for an informal lesson in Esperanto, the international language!
Over tea/coffee/cake we will cover the basics of Esperanto, practice our conversation and listening skills, play games and increase our vocabulary. Lessons will be tailored for absolute beginners and for continuing students to achieve faster recall of the core building blocks of Esperanto. Don't worry if you've never studied any Esperanto before; we can explain what it's all about! Beginners and the simply curious are absolutely welcome!
Come and learn Esperanto with us to:
• Make new friends throughout the world
• Learn one language and travel to many countries
• Boost your ability to learn other languages
• Make use of free accommodation through Pasporta Servo
• Exercise your brain with an achievable language
If you are under 18 years of age, please bring an adult guardian.
Also a quick note about the location: ACMI has two entrances, one near Flinders Street and one at the upper level in Federation Square - ACMI Cafe & Bar is beside the latter.