======== Japanese following =========
Meet Japan - Language x Sake x Matcha
Do you want to learn Japanese? and get to know Sake and Matcha culture? Then this is the perfect event for you.
Thanks to our sponsors, duolingo, Gō 合 Sake and AMIKAMATCHA, you can try Sake and Matcha for free!! plus you have a chance to learn Japanese!
Meet Japanese culture and get to know Japan!
18:00 : Meeting point at Mehringdamm station. Mehringdamm 33, 10961 Berlin, and we walk to Berlin Akupunktur
18:30 : Opening - short introduction of Japanese language, and duolingo
19:00 : AMIKAMATCHA introduction
19:15 : Gō 合 Sake introduction
19:30 : Networking, Stammtisch
21:00 : End
Meet Japan Language x Sake x Matchaを開催します。スタムティッシュもその後にあるので、ドイツに来たばかりの人、友達を作りたい方も大歓迎です。また、待ち合わせ場所はメーリンダムの駅に１８時集合です。
Young Berlin-based company.
- First Matcha from Wazuka available in Europe.
- Packed in Japan to ensure the highest quality.
- Only cerimonial, super premium and premium grades.
- Environment-friendly, no artificial flavours or added ingredients.
- 100% vegan.
- Harvested at the best times of the year and only the youngest leaves are used.
- Cultivated by farmers who have been mastering the art of producing Japanese green tea for centuries.
Go-Sake was founded in 2017 by Bastian Schwithal and Marco Rafailović to promote Japanese sake culture in Germany. Together with sake sommeliere Mayu Adachi, Go-Sake curates premium sake and supports Japanese sake breweries in bringing their handcrafted sake to Germany. Go-Sake stands for 180 milliliter and for a new modern way of sake consumption. www.go-sake.com