Learn how to write hiragana, katakana, and learn simple sentence structures! First timers are welcome. Intermediate and advanced speakers are also welcome. The class is for those who:
• Want to start learning how to write and read Japanese
• Want to finally start learning conversational Japanese!
• Can't tell the difference between シ and ツ, ソ and ン, ク and ワ, etc.
• Just need more writing practice (esp. katakana!)
VENUE: Sa-tén Coffee & Eats (4917 Airport Blvd)
COST: $60 for 4 weeks (cash, check, Venmo 512.424.9596, PayPal kazki.beatz at gmail dot com)
- The payment is due by the day before. Same day cash payment is fine too.
• Practice sheets (Print IN COLOR) (https://tinyurl.com/ycpd54za). Leave a comment if you don't have access to a printer.
• GRAPH PAPER! (https://tinyurl.com/ya59cg5u) (MUST be graph paper. At least 20 pages)
• Pencil (not pen) and eraser
• Textbook: Japanese For Dogs 1 (https://tinyurl.com/ybq3negq)
Global AmbassadorView Profile