Learn how to write hiragana, katakana, and learn simple sentence structures! We work on kanji with the "Remembering the Kanji" book by Heisig. First timers are welcome. Intermediate and advanced speakers are also welcome. The class is for those who:
• Want to start learning how to write and read Japanese
• Want to finally start learning Japanese!
• Can't tell the difference between シ and ツ, ソ and ン, ク and ワ, etc.
• Want to write more beautifully
• Just need more practice (esp. katakana!)
• Want to learn kanji and remember it!
VENUE: Mr. Natural (S. Lamar) - Conversation group afterwards
COST: $20 (cash, check, Venmo 512.424.9596, PayPal kazki.beatz at gmail dot com)
- The payment is due by the day before. Same day cash payment is fine too.
• Practice sheets (Print IN COLOR) (https://tinyurl.com/ycpd54za). Leave a comment if you don't have access to a printer.
• GRAPH PAPER! (https://tinyurl.com/ya59cg5u) (MUST be graph paper. At least 20 pages)
• Pencil (not pen) and eraser
• Textbook: Japanese For Dogs 1 (https://tinyurl.com/ybq3negq)
• Remembering the Kanji 1 (if you want to learn kanji) (https://tinyurl.com/yazue5vb)