Grupo de conversación en inglés
Nos reunimos los viernes en O Ceo a las 22:30. La entrada es por Plaza Galera.
Si tienes cualquier duda, escribe un mensaje al organizador José González.
This is our regular Friday gathering at O Ceo. The entrance is from Plaza Galera.
If you have any questions, send a message to organizer José González by clicking 'contact us' below.
How does this work?
We will start at 22:30 (10:30 pm). If it's your first time, just introduce yourself to the organizer (Jose) or to any of the members. After a while, we will spread out around the venue making small groups, moving around. One of our mottos is to mingle so... mingle.
Especially for new members: please do not feel disappointed if some members are not on time... this is a leisure activity and everyone is free to come and leave when they feel like.
Just some polite reminders...
What is this?
* It's an English conversation event where you can practice the language in a relaxing atmosphere.
* No English lessons; this is a leisure activity for chat and fun.
* This is an open group; anybody of any age is welcome. If you're under 18, you need to come with an adult.
* We are mostly learners but some of us are native speakers as well.
* Any level of proficiency is welcome but intermediate skills (or upper) are desirable. If your knowledge of English is low but you're willing to learn, don't worry... motivation and interest are the keywords here!
* Open timetable. We scheduled a starting time but you decide when to arrive and leave.
* It's free. Well, you pay for your drinks.
What do we expect from you?
* Please RSVP (get a ticket).
* Don't be shy, all of us have had a first day too.
* Show yourself as friendly, communicative and considerate of others.
* Mingle with everyone and avoid making closed groups.
* Please pay special attention to new members to make them feel comfortable within the group.
Well folks, I think that's all... enjoy the experience!